Saturday, June 2, 2012

Clips from Korea's Got Talent 2 Episode 1 (June 2012)

I am so excited that Korea's Got Talent is back for a 2nd season! (코리아갓탤런트2)  I wish I were in Korea to see the entire show on TV or a live performance. I am in the USA so I'm watching clips from YouTube and sharing my thoughts for my readers. I'll pick out a few of my favorites and throw in some bad ones.

I'm glad that they subbed a few videos in English. I'm also glad that they post the videos quickly. (The show aired about 5 hours ago and the videos are already up!!)

'오리지날리티 칸앤문' 락킹댄스! Khan and Moon. "Locking Dance" (English subs). I like their dance and Khan is really handsome.



'김상식' 인내하면 놀라운 작품이 탄생! This one is really awesome. The best part comes at the end of his performance. It will be interesting to see what he comes up with next. (English Subs)





'김영후' 소심남고딩의 파워댄스! This is cute. A guy dancing to various Kpop songs.



'박병현' 김구라님이시여 저에게 독설을! What is this? He got 3 'x'.



'전현상' Listen---He has a good voice. His English is good. Could this be a standout performer on this season? He shared his story, but I couldn't understand what they said.



(English Subs) The girl (김지혜)is a dancer with a hearing impairment. She can't hear the music, but she can feel the beats of the music. She made it to the next round. Her boyfriend also sings, but the clip ends during his performance.

No comments: