Friday, November 12, 2010

2 year blog anniversary!

Yes I have been writing in this blog for 2 years! I hope I continue to write here for a long time!

I have had such a fun time writing about everything related to South Korea. There has been a lot of high points and I've had my share of low points, but overall it was a great experience.

My family says it seemed like I hated Korea and I was constantly mentioning how much I wanted to come home. I complained a lot, but I think that was due to adjusting to a new culture. Its a lot different from America.

Now that I look back I realize how much I miss it! The 2nd round will be even better because I understand the culture and I know my way around.

Countdown to round 2: @109 days...Im not sure of the actual date yet! And the actual details are actually still up in the air at this moment.

My next milestone for my blog: 1000 posts....I still have a while to go before that happens!

No comments: