Saturday, October 9, 2010

Children's songs: 산토끼

On Twitter I keep seeing references to 산토끼(especially among Rain fans) He even tweeted something about it this week-.우리 식구들 싼토끼!

I had no clue what it was. So I left a tweet on my feed that said "What is 산토끼?". Today I got a response from a Korean. Its a mountian rabbit.

In Korea there is a popular children's song called San Toki. I thought I would look it up and post it on my site.

First Verse:


산토끼 토끼야 어디를 가느냐

깡총깡총 뛰면서 어디를 가느냐

Second Verse:

산고개 고개를 나혼자 넘어서

토실토실 알밤을 주워서 올테야
 
First Verse:


Mountain bunny, bunny

Where are you going?

Bouncing, bouncing as you're running.

Where are you going?

Second Verse:

Over the mountain peaks, peaks

I will climb them on my own

Plump, plump chestnuts

I will find and bring
 
Here's a video clip of some women singing the song:
 

No comments: