Thursday, December 11, 2008

next step: interview with korean consulate

My visa was approved.

next step: Interview with the Korean consulate in Atlanta, GA on December the 18th at 3pm.

I'm not looking forward to making the almost 600 mile roundtrip journey. I have to do an in-person interview. there werent any other options. I really dont want to drive my car that far! I've never taken a trip that long at one time. Its a 4 plus hour trip so I'm going to have to leave super early because I know there will be traffic. Atlanta traffic is terrible! I really wish I had someone to drive me there!

While I'm there the actual visa stamp will be put in my passport. Then my passport should be returned to me within 48 hours by mail. Then I'm probably set to leave shortly after. My recruiter wanted to know when my interview was so he could book my flight. soon I'll know when my actual departure date will be.

No comments: