Sunday, December 28, 2014

My Favorite Korean Music of 2014

Every year I like choose my favorite Korean music from the whole year. Sometimes I choose a song because there was a great video. Other times I choose the song because I liked the song itself. These are my top songs in no particular order:

1. Crush "Hug me" (Korean Rap)

I chose this song for the music video and the song. The song had a great beat and sound. I liked the message of the song. The music video was neat also. The dancing was great! I liked his white outfit-white coat, white pants and a black hoodie. I've been listening to this song over and over since it came out! This was a song on Crush's first regular album.



2. 40 "black" (Korean R&B)

I chose this song for the video and the song. 40 has a great voice!



3. 2lson, Ailee- "I'm in love" (Korean pop)

I liked this song mainly for the video although the song is very nice. I like the opening where they have people talking. I like the view of the city in the video. I like the message of the song and the clips of people in love and helping others.




4. Jung Joon-young & Younha "Just the Way you are" (Korean Rock/Ballad)

I chose this song for the video and the song. The song has an inspiring message. I really liked the video. It gives a good message just to be who you. We are different, but its okay. I like the storyline with the kids.




5. Mblaq "Be A Man" (Korean pop)

I chose this song for the song and the video. Mblaq is one of my favorite groups (I'm disappointed that they are losing 2 members). The song is great and I love the dancing. My favorite part was Mir's rap.



6. 2bic "Walk Backward" (Korean R&B)

I chose this mainly because these 2 guys have AMAZING voices! I love all their songs! I have played this song many times! The video is neat also. I like the filming location. They are just out playing the piano and singing in an open field.



7. 2bic "Love Game" (Korean R&B)

My 2nd song by 2bic. As I said before, I LOVE their voices!! I have played this over and over! I need to buy their albul! This video is cute also. The guy waits so long, but he finally gives up.



8. Electroboyz "Bang Bang Crossroads" (Korean Hip Hop)

I really like the beat of this song. They have good voices.



9. Troy "Green Light" (Korean Hip Hop)

I chose this song mainly for the video. I really liked the vintage feel.



10. High4, IU "Not Spring, Love, or Cherry Blossoms" (Korean pop)

This video was High4's debut. I really like the song. The video is very cute.




11. Nu.D "Insane" (new dimensional kpop)

I really like this song! It has an awesome beat and I'm digging the use of traditional Korean instruments.


No comments: