Tuesday, December 31, 2013

My Top 10 Korean Songs of 2013

Its time for my favorite Korean music list. These aren't in any particular order. I liked some of these for the video and others for the actual song. Bet you couldn't guess that I love boy bands! There is only one woman in my list.

1. Phantom "New Era" (Hip Hop)--I love this song!! This song has a great beat. Phantom is one of my favorite groups so I usually look forward to all of their new songs. The video is neat, but I think its made for the male viewing audience. Fun fact: The girl in the blonde wig is a man!




2. MIB "Nod Along" (Hip Hop)--This is the first song I had heard by this group and I really liked their sound. I'm a new fan.


.

3. Gaeko "Rhythm is Life" (Hip Hop)--Great beat and video.




 4. 2PM "A.D.T.O.Y." (Pop)--The song and the video are great. I also like the message of the song.




5. Ivy "I dance" (pop)--I like the song and the dancing in the video.




6. NTrain "Come Back to Me"(pop)--Great song. I love the music video and the dancing.




7. Lunafly "Fly to Love"(pop)--This was a cute music video. I also like a lot of their music. They release covers of English songs almost every week.




8. Vibe "Heaven" (R&B)-soft music, great lyrics and touching story line.




9. UKiss "Standing Still"(pop)--good song and music video




10. Eric Nam "Heaven's Door"(pop)--Cute music video and good song.




Bonus:

Psy "Gentleman"


No comments: