Sunday, July 14, 2013

Psy: Sexiest Man in K-pop?

Read the original articlehttp://blogs.laweekly.com/westcoastsound/2013/07/sexiest_men_in_kpop_korea.php

Who are the sexiest men in K-pop? Ask 10 different people and you will receive 10 different answers. Everyone has their own criteria and preferences.

LA Weekly named Psy the sexiest man in K-pop. I like Psy, but I he wouldn't be on my list. They listed him as number one because he defies the stereotype of the majority of K-pop idols. They said:

 "Armed with an acerbic wit and a knack for infectious anthems, the veteran hip-hopper proves you don't need to be a hottie with a body to have real swagger."

Go Psy!!

Top 10 Sexiest Men in K-pop

  1. Psy
  2. T.O.P (Big Bang)
  3. Choi Siwon (Super Junior)
  4. Jay Park
  5. Rain
  6. Tablo (Epik High)
  7. Hero Jaejoong (DBSK, JYJ)
  8. Taeyang (Big Bang)
  9. Choi Minho (SHINhee)
  10. Se7en
My personal favorite is Rain. I think he should be number 1!!

No comments: