Friday, April 12, 2013

Psy's new single "Gentleman" has been released....

Psy's new single "Gentleman" was released today on iTunes at midnight for each time zone.

I'm not sure what I think of it yet. In my opinion its not as catchy as "Gangnam Style". I think the music video could make or break the song so I'm ready to see that! They haven't announced a release date for the music video.

The "mother-father gentleman" part is a bit weird to me. I need to see the English translation to understand the rest of the song!

I think a lot of people will listen to see if it lives up to the hype of "Gangnam Style". There are already tons of illegal uploads to YouTube. The release of the new single is getting a lot of attention online. It seems like everyone is writing about it. I searched for it on Google and I went through 20+ pages of results. He is definitely getting attention.

No comments: