Thursday, December 20, 2012

Thinking about Korea

I am always thinking of new ideas for my visit in 2014. I have so many ideas and I know I'll have to trim that list down a lot. Its going to be so hard to make the list shorter because there are so many wonderful things about Korea. My trip will mostly focus on Seoul. I won't have much time to do a lot of traveling around the country. If I could take a month of vacation then I'd definitely visit all 8 provinces. A month of vacation isn't realistic! I wish I could go every year, but international flights are very expensive!

I hope my trip becomes a reality. I still have a at least a year to plan this trip. I wish the airfare wasn't so expensive. Hopefully I'll have a good job and be able to afford the trip.

I miss Korea so much. I have so many memories. My time there was a real adventure. I know I complained a lot on my blog, but that was all related to my job. It was a good job most of the time. Sometimes it was really frustrating. I fell in love with the country, the culture, the dramas, and music. I also discovered that I was into Korean men.

 I feel like I wasted so much time. I didn't use my time there to the fullest. There were so many things that I didn't get to see and places I didn't get to visit. I should have been out doing something every weekend, but sometimes all I wanted to do was relax and sleep in.

I don't understand why I didn't buy a video camera while I was there. I had plenty of money. I did blog everyday, but a video is more entertaining. I could have had tons of footage for my YouTube channel and I wouldn't have to try to fit in a year's worth of filming in a one week trip. I don't get a ton of views to my channel but making videos makes me happy. My video making desire didn't start until after I returned from Korea. I took a few videos while I was there in 2011, but I don't know why I didn't make more. Maybe it was because I was so miserable on my last trip.


No comments: