Monday, January 9, 2012

My Favorite Korean Music Videos and songs of 2011

I've been seeing some posts about the best and worst K-pop videos of 2011. So I thought I'd list my favorite videos of 2011 since I love K-pop and I followed it even though I was back in the states for most of the year. These aren't in any sort of order.

"Mona Lisa"-MBLAQ---I love the latin vibe, the usa shorts and the skirt. I also like the song.



"Love Song"-Big Bang--I like the song and I like the simplicity of the video.



"The Boys"-Girl's Generation--I like the opening with the rose petals.



"In Heaven"-JYJ its sad but has a plot instead of the band just singing



"Keep Your Head Down"-TVXQ--the dancing is great in this video. I like the song also.



___________________________________ I just like these songs...

"Hole in Your Face"-Phantom(Korean Hip Hop) (I like the song and I think they have a nice sound--not so crazy about the video)



"Bad"-Tablo (I'm not sure if he considered K-pop, but I like the song)

No comments: