Friday, December 24, 2010

update 1

I'm planning on arriving in Seoul on or before March 1st. Only 68 days till March 1st!!! I have been counting down the whole year and I finally feel like its getting close!

I regret coming home, but I did have some good experiences while I was back at home. I had my share of bad experiences also. I'm so glad that I have the opportunity to come back to Korea.

Right now Im currently getting my documents together. I just got my FBI background check back last week. This week I sent off a copy of my diploma and FBI background check to get an apostille.

Today I applied to a hagwon in Eunpyeong-gu. I'll give more information after I actually get the job. A friend referred me there so she said I have first dibs on the job. She had nothing but great things to say about the school. I read over the contract and asked her tons of questions before applying. I think its going to be a great experience for round 2.

I get a raise which will be nice. It will be about an extra 100 dollars a month. My housing would be smaller than my last place. My old hagwon spoiled me with an awesome apartment. I asked my friend's boss if I could live in that place again but he said the security deposit was twice as much as the school was paying on the current place they give to students.

update: Dec 25----I have a phone interview on Monday!!

No comments: